TDS GTNxi flight plan export from Charts

Since the TDS GTNxi product is gaining wide use in MSFS2020, it would be great to have an option to export it’s flight plan format from Charts. Unless I’m missing something, I do not see it as an option.

Thanks

Hi Mick,

Welcome.

You could place in the Wishlist - Navigraph and vote for it.

We can’t update the Navigational Data in the Garmin based product, so I doubt the Charts export function would have a lot of users wishing for it but you never know.

Cheers
Ian

Hey, Ian, I hear you, to add a bit more detail. I’m a new user, and have found the charts application to be wonderful for VFR flight planning. The tds gtn integration for so many planes is the same, a wonderful addition to many of the VFR type aircraft in msfs. There Is at least one other application that does export flight plans in the TDS .gfp format And it Uses the MSFS data base. Occasionally Some of the fixes don’t transfer over, but most of the time they do, and it largely works.

So a simple addition of an export out of charts in the .gfp format With a simple disclaimer that all garmin data points won’t always match the MSF database, should be very simple. And an awesome option for us to have.

Thanks for listening, I’m done :slight_smile:

Hi Mick,

I understand. We have many suggestion and requests. In order to gauge user interest we have set up a Wishlist where you can suggest and vote, and we can see from the number of votes the likely interest. Please post and vote at Wishlist - Navigraph.

Cheers
Ian