Error while generating OFP

Hi there,

Getting an error while generating an OFP of “Error: imagecreatefromgif”

Error

Rgds,

T

2 Likes

same.

seems intermittent it worked eventually then i went back to edit and it failed again.

1 Like

Yep…got it to work a few times as well

Same here. Frustrating. :see_no_evil:

I’m getting the same it is highly frustrating.

Same issue here (except I haven’t managed to make it work at all)

Mines gone down too - was working a couple of hours ago

Not working on Sim PC, Laptop or IPad

Just managed to log in and plan a flight…but now I can’t export it to my Ipad like usual or import into Volanta and when I refresh the browser it gives me the server is taking too long error

FYI same on Google, Firefox, Safari and Explorer

Lee

Same issue here; cannot generate an OFP.

And it just worked now…

I also had this - I had set the OFP to BAW format, but it worked when I changed back to LIDO . . .

it seems using any other format than lido wont allow it to generate an OFP, hopefully they correct the issue because its very unfortunate on the weekend. update UAL2018 also worked for me consistently but the OFP layout is not very appealing.

Same with me, AAL doesn’t work for me either just the default one. Also the premium features wont work for me either like high IFR and icing for example

same issue here. fails to generate a n ofp

Hello, I am getting an error when I am trying to create a flight plan. https://i.imgur.com/gubO4FB.png I keep getting this, I’ve restarted my computer and my wifi, and I’ve also tried on another browser and still no luck, please help

Hi everyone! Just wanted to let you know that we are aware of the issue and that it seems to be caused by an incident in the datacenter that hosts the SimBrief servers. It is currently out of our control, but we’ll do what we can to bring it up again as soon as possible!

Kind Regards,
Malte

2 Likes

thank you for you, and your teams exemplary support!

1 Like

In the mean time, for those of you getting an imagecreatefromgif error when trying to generate flight plans, disabling the “Flight Maps” option should prevent the error.

We are still investigating, but at the moment it seems out of our control. It’s a generalized issue affecting the entire data center, but they are working as fast as they can to resolve it.

Thanks,

3 Likes

Just to keep you all in the loop, things seem to have gotten much better since about 45 minutes ago.

However, the data center hasn’t officially reported the issue is fixed yet, so it’s possible some lingering issues might still occur. We are continuing to monitor. :slight_smile:

Cheers,

1 Like

Another update:

2 hours later and no further errors. The data center has also marked this as solved on their end.

We will continue to monitor, but all indications are that this is fixed now. We have also made some code updates to reduce the impact (as much as possible) if it happens again.

Thanks all,

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.