EIDW Missing BAGSO1Z RNAV STAR

Hello I was flying into EIDW earlier on vatsim and wanted to select the BAGSO1Z STAR for RWY10R but it is not in the navdata for the aerosoft airbus FSX/32bit version. All the other 1Z STARS are present except the BAGSO1Z. Checked the proc text file and it is indeed missing from the data. Cycle 2013.

Kind Regards
Brian

1 Like

Hi Brian,

Yes this has been so since AIRAC 2011 when runway changed from 10 to 10R. We are investigating.

Cheers
Ian

1 Like

I would just like to add that I tried to fly the BAGSO2L in the A320NX and it didn’t match the charts

Hi Daniel,

Mine shows OK.

Maybe post a screenshot using Guide to posting Screenshots

Cheers
Ian

hmmm, mine looks nothing like that

Daniel,
this is a typical example, why nobody should hijack a posting with any other question. Also why we need the requested information to help you.

The OP uses the FSX and you MSFS. So please open a new posting in the corresponding category with your report and the necessary information according the FAQ, that we can try to help you.

Thank you very much,
Richard

My apologies, i wasn’t trying to hijack. I did a search and saw this that looked similar and didn’t really look that it was in a different section. My apologies again

I see the new 2014 cycle is still missing the BAGSO1Z STAR, has the issue been found as to why yet?

Ping re: missing procedure BAGS1Z (as of cycle 2107). Procedure still exists and/or charted, but not in Navigraph data (e.g. X-Plane 11 native database).

Hi,
overseen completely - sorry for that and thanks for the reminder (after 7 months :flushed:) …

Still not in the source, and I don´t find any answer why … We will open a ticket and will ask our data provider.
Sorry for that delay … as soon, we have an answer, I will come back here - but you will not wait additional 7 months - 100% :slight_smile:

Sorry and cheers,
Richard

Hahaha no problem Richard.

1 Like

So guys, you can expect it with the next cycle. We have identified why this procedure wasn’t exported correctly. This should be fixed now and we have also the confirmation for that.

I will let open this topic, till the next cycle, when you see that BAGSO1Z is really included :slight_smile:

Thanks to all for your patience and also sorry for the delay to solve this. Human error, excuse please …

Cheers
Richard

2 Likes

Hi guys,
I only want to inform you, that the BAGS1Z STAR is definitively included in the next upcoming AIRAC cycle 2108 - thank you very much also to Jeppesen, our data provider for their great support - and of course, your patience in this case :wink:

Cheers,
Richard

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.