EIDW Missing BAGSO1Z RNAV STAR

Hello I was flying into EIDW earlier on vatsim and wanted to select the BAGSO1Z STAR for RWY10R but it is not in the navdata for the aerosoft airbus FSX/32bit version. All the other 1Z STARS are present except the BAGSO1Z. Checked the proc text file and it is indeed missing from the data. Cycle 2013.

Kind Regards
Brian

1 Like

Hi Brian,

Yes this has been so since AIRAC 2011 when runway changed from 10 to 10R. We are investigating.

Cheers
Ian

1 Like

I would just like to add that I tried to fly the BAGSO2L in the A320NX and it didn’t match the charts

Hi Daniel,

Mine shows OK.

Maybe post a screenshot using Guide to posting Screenshots

Cheers
Ian

hmmm, mine looks nothing like that

Daniel,
this is a typical example, why nobody should hijack a posting with any other question. Also why we need the requested information to help you.

The OP uses the FSX and you MSFS. So please open a new posting in the corresponding category with your report and the necessary information according the FAQ, that we can try to help you.

Thank you very much,
Richard

My apologies, i wasn’t trying to hijack. I did a search and saw this that looked similar and didn’t really look that it was in a different section. My apologies again

I see the new 2014 cycle is still missing the BAGSO1Z STAR, has the issue been found as to why yet?