EHGR VFR Heli corridors, half of the arrows the wrong way

Hi,

Good to see the new Heli VFR corridors of EHGR (Gilze Rijen Airbase) are now included in the VFR-map.

However all the arrows of the corridors point to the field, while only the right side should be point inbound and the other side should point outbound.

Example of one of the corridors (goes for all the corridors on the map)

From AIP:

Kind regards,

Marcel

Hello! Thank you for the feedback.

Unfortunately, I do not think that there is enough raw information provided for us to draw the arrows correctly in this instance. It is easy to tell by reading the text, but the data we get does not include these details. Two-way corridors like this one, with two parallel lines, are very uncommon and I am pretty sure that there are no standards that allow for the level of detail you are asking.

That said, we’ll investigate and try to see if there is anything we can do!

Kind Regards,
Malte

Small update:

This is indeed how Foreflight (real-world EFB owned by Jeppesen, using the same data) displays this information as well. This confirms that we are not doing anything wrong, and it’s likely not possible for us to do anything about this.

That said, we’ll contact Jeppesen to see if there is anything that they can do about this!

Kind Regards,
Malte

Hi Malte,

Thanks for all the effort. Maybe the best quick solution would be to the delete the arrows and just show the corridors.

Marcel

Hello again! I have some good news.

We just heard back from our data provider, and they will fix this in the next revision!

Thanks for the report!

Kind Regards,
Malte