Departures at KAUS

Forgive me if this a known issue, or even a non-concern, but the path illustrated for my departures from KAUS are almost always shown to be on the opposite parallel runway.

For example my SB flight plan has me departing KAUS for KDFW from 18R on ELOEL, however the illustrated path shows to be on 18L.

Hi…,

Welcome,

Please provide screenshots showing the behaviour using Guide to posting Screenshots.

Cheers
Ian

Same here.

Regards,

Tim

Just wondering if this has been looked at?

Looks like this was moved from Charts to Simbrief, but would seem to be more likely a Charts issue.

My memory may fail me, but I also seem to remember this topic not being in the simBrief section when I replied.

:thinking:

Regards,

Tim

Hi,

We’re investigating!

Regards,

Stephen

It turns out this is not trivial to fix. We shall continue to work towards a solution.

Cheers
Ian

Well, they don’t say “Keep Austin Weird” for no reason I guess. Thanks for working on it.

Having any luck? Strictly the parallel runways at KAUS?

Any luck at all with this issue?

It would appear not :disappointed:

As a paying customer I would very much appreciate some kind of action, or at least explanation, of why my home airport can’t be correctly interpreted. It’s been nearly 3 months with no response other than “this is no trivial fix”, which, to me, seems unlikely unless this is affecting many of the airports in your database with parallel runways.

On a side note, aside from this, I greatly appreciate your product. Any info would be appreciated. Thank you.

Hi,

A fix is currently in testing. It should be available with the next release of the app. Likely next week.

Regards,

Stephen

Thank you very much.

Looks like it didn’t make it into 8.26.0

Hi,

This is likely an issue on the data side, and should be fixed by the next AIRAC release the coming Thursday.

Regards,

Stephen