EDJA FMS Aproach data outdated, Charts are current AIRAC 2113

EDJA got new approach and departure procedures which are present in the charts section, but not in the FMS data set for the GNS 430/530 of XP11. Please check this! The missing data made me fly with NDB guidance, was a good exercise!

Hi Klaus,

The data seems correct for the Toliss A320 for ILS06, which suggests it should be for other aircraft. Please post screenshots which shows the discrepancy say for ILS 06 using Guide to posting Screenshots

Cheers
Ian

Hi Ian,

here the requested screenshots from the GNS530 of the Laminar BE58, the FMS manager and the chart.

I hope the upload worked properly! As you can see, the waypoints differ. The FMS data showes the old version, where the missed approach ended at LUPOL, now it is a hold over ALG NDB. That is the same for the other appoaches. You also can see that the new ILS 06 is not existing in the FMS data. There are also mistakes in the SID´s.

Best regards
Klaus

You need to install the X-Plane 11 data for the simulator itself.
You have only installed data for add-on aircraft and tools.

Hi Philipp,

Happy New Year and thank you for your help.

Cheers
Ian

Hi Klaus,

In FMS Data Manager Settings , check your X-Plane 11 path is correct, by navigating to X-Plane.exe.

In Addon Mappimgs, press Scan . Are you now seeing entry X-Plane 11 (11.50+) ?

If yes, in Addon List please select X-Plane 11 (11.50+) and Update .

Cheers
Ian

Hi Philipp and Ian,

I very much appreciate your help. I indeed did not have a path for XP 11.50 itself, because I thought the XP GNS430 alone would be needed. Now I know better! Thanks a lot and have a nice day!

Best regards
Klaus

grafik

Hi Klaus,

You are welcome.

Happy flying.

Ian

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.