FMS Data for Hawker 4000

Hallo!

I want to fly the Laminar Hawker 4000 V1.2 after a long time, but FMS Data are outdated.

In x-plane 11.50 Log.txt I found:

===>> Tekton Functions: CURRENT AIRAC CYCLE 1901 Effective date: 03JAN30JAN/19. Replaces AIRAC Cycle 1813 dated 06DEC02JAN/19

===>> Tekton Functions: Airports Path: E:\X-Plane 11/Custom Data/GNS430/navdata/Airports.txt
===>> Tekton Functions: Airways Path: E:\X-Plane 11/Custom Data/GNS430/navdata/ATS.txt
===>> Tekton Functions: Procedures Path: E:\X-Plane 11/Custom Data/GNS430/navdata/Proc/

Then I read the text below on Checklist for Updating Aircraft for X-Plane 11 | X-Plane Developer

The Navdata files Airports.txt, Navaids.txt, Waypoints.txt and ATS.txt as well as the Proc/ICAO.txt files no longer ship with X-Plane. If your aircraft requires those files, please make sure to notify Navigraph/Aerosoft so they can make a package for you.

Is it possible to make a package for me as mentioned above or is there an other solution?

Regards
Hermann

Hi Hermann,

Those files are included in X-Plane GNS430 which you download from FMS Manual Installs :

Unzip (retaining paths) xplane_customdata_native_2014.zip to
…your X-PLANE 11\Custom Data\GNS430

Please let us know how you get on.

Cheers
Ian

Thank you, Ian,

for this quick and helpful response. I could download and install the files as suggested.

Nevertheless there is one problem remaining: e.g. Hawker FMS shows other SIDs at YMML than Navigraph Charts. The same problem at STARs at YMHB.

What is the reason for the differences?

With regard
Hermann

This topic was automatically closed 5 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.