EDDN ILS Z RWY 28 in XP11 on FF-A320U wrong ILS Freq. tuned

A/C tunes INUY instead of INUW.

Please fix,
BerndG

Hi Bernd,
can´t reproduce it, sorry … can you make a screenshot of this situation please, including the selected ILS-Z approach for 28? Possible you have selected the LOC-Y approach …

Using FF-A320, AIRAC 2102, no addon scenery installed

Thank you,
Richard

Hi Richard,
please find attached the screenshot for the matched conditions.

Please help,
Bernd

Hi Richard,

any solution?

Best regards,
Bernd

Sorry Bernd, forgotten …
I have checked the database and it looks like, that there is really an issue with the loc-idents when there are dual-frequencies on one runway available. I´ll verify this to 100% and of course I will fix this (if it´s really a navdata issue). I have added it onto my task-list but this will not fixed till the next cycle, possible we will re-create a new revision …

Thanks again and sorry …

Cheers,
Richard

Hi again Bernd,
after several hours of analyzing (due the more or less complex data structure), I assume that this is more a FF issue than a navdata issue. I have checked the ILS28-Z (INUW) and the LOC28-Z (INUY) and both approaches has the correct recommanded navaids included - so, my conclusion is that the FF doesn´t support dual for one runway. I also haven´t found any reference in the data, excluding the correct recommanded navaid in the approach-legs and these navaids are absolutely correct set to the corresponding approaches,means for ILS28-Z it´s the INUW navaid and for LOC28-Z, the INUY navaid.

So, for my point of view, the data are correct. You should ask this to the FF devs, because I don´t have the knowledge, if the FF 320 supports dual-frequencies or not but I guess not because they only use on loc-frequency per runway and not per approach it seems. As I wrote, the reference as “recommanded navaid” is set correctly for both approaches. Sorry Bernd.

Cheers,
Richard

Hi Richard,
i think you are right with your evaluated theory.
A performed test flight with ToLiss A321-NEO shows the INUW identifier auto tuned in the box for ILS28-Z at EDDN.
So, I will start a ticket at the FF-Helpdesk for this issue.

Thanks for your support Sir.

Cheers,
Bernd

Kein Thema Bernd - gerne wieder :wink:
Ciao,
Richard

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.