Double Runway at LFTH

Hello,

Issue at LFTH airport, double runway are overlapping.

The problemed file is located at Packages>Community>navigraph-navdata-base>scenery>fs-base>scenery>0602>APX49160

When I try to delete it, the false runway dissapears but the main terminal and others elements of the scenery too.

Any help ?

Thx

Hi,
please use the search function first on the next time. There were similar reports in the past two days.

To fix such issues, please use the MSFS re-ordering tool in the game, and set the 3rd party scenery below our base scenery.

Cheers
Richard

Not only are your data messing up the simulator, and I’m paying 10 bucks a month for your NavData, but I also believe I shouldn’t have to dig deep into your forum to find a solution to my problem. You can’t even bother to provide proper technical support with ticketing, and on top of that, you blame me for the issue.

I must be dreaming.

Hi again,
has you tried the re-ordering?

That has nothing todo with our data. This tool is designed by ASOBO/MS to set the correct prio’s of the packages in the sim.

So, this is a part of the MSFS and not our part. Sorry.

Cheers
Richard

PS: and by the way, we don´t know which 3rd party scenery for LFTH you use … as an example: I have looked into the LFTH scenery from flightsim.to and in this scenery, the delete-tag is completely missing and therefore the scenery doesn´t overwrite any possible existing runway - in this case it´s a scenery issue but not a navdata issue. When you are using the AzurPoly LFTH scenery, this scenery works as expected because this scenery delete possible existing runways and overwrite the runway with the own.

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.