Double Runway @//42's Cheat River Island

Above is an image of the load order of this scenery. I am unsure how to proceed as a previous post on a similar topic stated that this was the correct load order, however, I still get this as a result of loading:

Am I right in saying that this is a problem that //42 need to fix or is there another step that I can take after removing and reinstalling the AIRAC cycle following all of the correct steps as per the guide in the faq section of this forum, and also re-ordering the scenery in dev-mode in the simulator to be what is shown in the first picture?

Thank you for any responses,
Max.

Hi Max,
the ordering looks good and correct so far. But there could be an issue with the scenery itself.

Is it a freeware or payware scenery? When freeware, where can I download it? For a payware scenery, the devs should contact us via our ticket system.

Thank you
Richard

Ah I figured out that this is a payware scenery from Parallel42. So please report this to Parallel42 and forward the dev@navigraph.com mail address, so that they can contact us, if needed.

Cheers
Richard

Sorry, one more question:
Have you bought the scenery from ORBX or directly via Marketplace in MSFS?

Cheers
Richard

Hi Richard,
Scenery was purchased via OrbX. I have both verified the integrity of the scenery files and done full uninstall/reinstalls of the scenery via orbx multiple times, to no avail. Should I still forward the info to //42?

Thanks for your reply,
Max.

Ok, I have looked deeper into this and there are several issues with the scenery.

• wrong ICAO code: the ICAO code of the scenery from Parallel42 is WVCH, but this code doesn´t exist according the FAA

Here, directly from the FAA database - the icao code is 56WV:

Also, here directly from the FAA database - you see the runways are 13/31:

We offer the correct icao code and the correct runway idents and therefore the MSFS can´t “overwrite” it because the icao codes are different. Please report this to Parallel42 that they can fix the correct icao code and the correct runway idents. We have no possibility todo this in 3rd party sceneries - the fix must come from the scenery designer, sorry.

It´s clear, that this is a 3rd party scenery issue now rather a navdata issue.

Hope that helps,
Richard

Hi Richard,
Thanks for the info and help. I’ll link this thread to a message with //42, so hopefully they can see the changes that need to be made and I can get this resolved.
Happy flying,
Max.

You´re welcome Max - but in this case, we can´t do anything … the scenery uses simple the wrong airport ICAO code and therefore you have no possibility to re-order the scenery correctly because for the MSFS it looks as a new airport.

Sorry,
Richard

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.