Dispatch Redirect - Automatically Select SID/STAR

I’m in the process of integrating the Dispatch Redirect method into our event’s website.

We’re generating URLs along these lines:

https://www.simbrief.com/system/dispatch.php?dest=YSCB&steh=3&stem=24&callsign=WWA152&date=03DEC22&dxname=CTD23+DISPATCH&orig=NZDN&fltnum=152&depm=30&type=A21N&route=LIBLA+P880+MADOK+UNTET+SULON+N750+PLUGA+RAZZI&deph=23&airline=WWA&manualrmk=-------+Cross+the+Ditch+23+-------%5CnORIG+SLOT%3A+CONFIRMED+NZDN+%2F+23%3A30z%5CnDEST+SLOT%3A+CONFIRMED+YSCB+%2F+02%3A54z%5Cn----------------------------------&cpt=Nick+Johnst%C3%ADon

As you can see we provide a flight plan route that doesn’t have a SID or STAR included. If the user then changes one of the departure/arrival runways on the dispatch screen the appropriate SID/STAR is added automatically.

Is there any way to trigger that behaviour on page load rather than requiring the user to select a different runway?

I suspect that because we’re already specifying the route argument, the automatic SID/STAR selection does not occur, but I’m hoping there’s a switch that can provided that enables it?

Thanks in advance,
Nick

Hi Nick,

I’ve added this feature now. Simply send &find_sidstar=1 in the URL and it should auto-select SID/STARs when it loads the page.

Best regards,

This looks to be working perfectly.

Thanks again,
Nick

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.