Data error at some airports

Hi,

some airports encounter placement errors.
When I remove the “Navigraph” folder from the “Community” folder of MSFS20 there is no longer this problem.

info: MSFS2020 DVD version

Hi Stephane,
please follow exactly these steps and your reported issue should be solved. There is some issues in your scenery-file.

FAQ - Scenery-File re-organisation / initialization

Cheers,
Richard

Hi Richard,

thank’s for you quick reply, but I had done it, but I still have the same problem.

Please upload your content.xml file here and also a screenshot of the “Navigraph Navdata Installer” main-page!
Thank you very much,
Richard

Yes, done !

Content.xml (3.7 KB)

Hi again Stephane,
thank you very much - looks good so far. Strange … but I will look into the code, possible it´s really on my side, sorry. Will come back when I know what happened because specially EBBR/EBMB were fixed since a few cycles but anyway, must look deeper into it.

I´m sure now, that´s not on your system. Looks all correct … thanks for your effort and I will come back to you here.

Cheers,
Richard

with pleasure, thank you too. I’ll look for it if the problem wouldn’t come from a scenery.

No, definitely not but we will find the reason :wink:
Cheers,
Richard

1 Like

Hi again Stephane,
ok, the EBBR / EBMB is clear … EBBR is the civil icao code, EBMB is the military icao code. So, both are the same but with different icao-codes - like in real-world.

The second one EGDX / EGSY are also the same airport but EGDX is the old icao code of this airport (which is used in the sim). The new icao code since 2019 is EGSY, which come from our database. So, the reason here is, that the sim uses an outdated icao code (EGDX) which is renamed to EGSY.

Hope that helps,
Richard

PS: but I have tested both scenarios - all is working as expected - so it looks only a little bit strange on the worldmap and, that you can enter an outdated icao code. Or do you have other issues also?

1 Like

Thank you for the feedback. No I have not seen other problems of this kind.
I hope the FS2020 team will correct this.
For information, the A320NX mod from Fly By Wire, does not specify the version number of AIRAC in FMC.

Thanks, we provide the AIRAC cycle file, according the instructions from ASOBO but it seems, that the sim doesn’t read the file at the moment. Sorry.

Cheers
Richard

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 5 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.