CYRC incorrect frequency for ATIS

CYRC

Navigraph report 2 incorrect frequencies for ATIS

124.2 & 125.8

Correct data is

134.8 (English) & 124.95 (French)

Hello, welcome to our forum!

I seem to be able to confirm this using the charts from the Canadian AIP as well as our own charts:

We’ll check with our data provider what the reason could be for the two additional frequencies listed in the navigation data (shown below). I’ll keep you posted!

Kind Regards,
Malte

Actually, I already have an update!

It seems like the two additional frequencies listed are secondary frequencies. They are used as backups when the primary frequencies are not usable due to various circumstances.

If the secondary frequencies are to be used, that will indicated in the airport NOTAM.

We should improve the UI to either hide these frequencies or indicate their “secondary” nature. I’ll add that to our list of things to do, but in the meantime - this topic is solved!

Kind Regards,
Malte

That was fast!!

I tested the Sayintention integration with Navigraph this morning and they seems to use the first frequency listed when there are multiple. In your internal DB, it is specified which frequency is the primary?

Yes, our DB does differentiate between the two. But we have lots of different output formats since we support many developers with different needs, so I am not sure about Sayintentions specifically.

We’ll reach out to the developers and let them know! Thanks for the hint.

Kind Regards,
Malte

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.