Current airac data 2012 download is reverting XP11 in sim data back to nov of 2016

Something strange is happening for me ever science the 2011 airac cycle data update. Upon updating and loading into any aircraft my nav data out of date warning is active. When i load either into the Hotstart TBM 900 or the Torque sim SR22 my obstacle data shows to be current tell 12/7/2020 but everything else shows expired in November of 2016.

Hi…,

Welcome to our new forum.

My understanding is the TBM 900 uses the standard X-Plane 11 Navdata. For default X-Plane aircraft I would suggest reviewing FAQ - Nav Data Out Of Date

For the TBM 900 , I suggest you ask the developers why the aircraft is reporting navdata out of date.

I dont know if/how the Torque sim SR22 has updatable navdata. Again best to ask in their forum.

Cheers
Ian

The current release version of the TBM from Hot Start uses the old data format. The Beta TBM uses the new format (11.50+). Ask in their Discord for Beta access :slight_smile:

Its not just those 2 aircraft though. Its all of them

If you are you saying the default X-Plane aircraft are not showing latest Airac dates:

Please disable any Antivirus and firewall.

Please use Windows to uninstall FMS Data Manager.

If they exist, please delete folders:

c:\ProgramData\Navigraph\FMSClient and c:\Program Files (x86)\Navigraph\FMS Data Manager.

Please download and install latest FMS Data Manager.

In Settings check you have correct path to X-Plane .

In Adddon Mappings tab, Remove X-Plane 11 entry, press Scan and you should now have X-Plane and X-Plane addons with correct mapping.

Select and download X-Plane and X-Plane addons in Addon List

If still a problem, please post screenshots of FMS Data Manager Settings tab, showing Version number and X-Plane 11 path , and Addon Mappings tab showing X-Plane 11 addons and their mappings.

Cheers
Ian