Could not connect to moving maps

Every time I connect to enable moving map on Navigraph Charts I receive the message ‘Could not connect to simulator’. I can create and save routes but cannot connect to moving maps (the arrow sign). This has only recently occurred after downloading some flight packages.
I use FSX Acceleration, 64 bit, Windows 10.
I have an ultimate subscription and am anxious to resolve this as soon as possible.
Thanks

Hi…,

Welcome.

Lets start from scratch with latest Simlink . Please disable any Antivirus and Firewall.

In Simlink Plugin Settings uninstall Simlink plugin from FSX, then completely uninstall Simlink using Windows Programs and Features exactly as under.

If they exist delete directories
c:\Users\username\AppData\Roaming\Navigraph\Simlink and c:\Program Files\Navigraph\Simlink

Then download and install latest Simlink using the default prompted locations.

You should be advised of Simlink being installed into FSX. In Charts Desktop top right, click on Wings icon to Toggle Map Moving Map.

If you are still experiencing problems please post screenshots of Simlink Status and Simlink Plugin Settings pages using Guide to posting Screenshots

Please let me know how you get on.

Cheers
Ian

Thank you. I downloaded the last Simlink update again and I now have the moving map symbol.

Every time I load my Flight Simulator I get the message ‘Do I want to run Navigraph Simlink - Navigraph Kommandit bolaq’ . Sometimes I press ‘Don’t Run’ . What is ‘Kommanditbolaq’ ? Why is it needed and must I always run it?