Charts v8.21.0 not displaying Filter main box

I have just loaded Charts v2.21 onto my Windows 10 machine after many months non use. When I click the filter button, I get a cut down vertical bar with the six categories and the day/night button. The items on my cut down bar work. I just seem unable to get to the main filter selection panel and the remainder of the filters.

Also, Using the forum is very difficult now due to most topics greyed out, so searching for topics is not possible as I can’t read them unless I reverse paint them with my mouse??

Hi,

It is not a day/night button but it is an edit on/off button so when you press the icons in edit mode you will get to the filters you are looking for :slight_smile: We are working on an update that will make this more intuitive.

Kind regards,

Markus

Hi,
I’m not sure if this is the same issue but I think at some point these labels were taken away. As such I’m not sure what these symbols mean, and there isn’t a tool tip when hovering.

EDIT
I’ve kind of figured my way around it now, but an update to this would be very helpful.

Spot on Markus. I never thought to click the buttons in “night mode” It needs some thing to open the filter box to show it is working.

Do you have any idea why my views of the forum are all greyed out? The only way I can read anything is to run my left mouse over the text so it is high lighted, though the picture here of the filter I can see perfectly. When I move the page so that I am in the lower dark section, the print is now visible…sort of like the white text is almost invisible on the upper white background, but very clear on the lower dark background

Geoff

As you can see, the top portion a tad bright

Geoff

Geoff,

You must be forcing light mode in your browser somehow. The forum normally has a dark blue background and white text. Like this:

What if you go to https://forum.navigraph.com/u/my911911/preferences/interface and change Theme to Light?

Stephen

Hi Stephen,

Perfect. The speed and accuracy of your replies is breath taking. For what ever reason, my system prefers the ‘light’ setting, and now I can read all the forum comments.

Thankyou for the link to the preferences page. I never knew this preferences page existed until I saw your link. Working backwards from the link, I found my way back there for the future, and many different settings. I understand now why things happen.

Geoff