Charts Overlay transparency

I’m really enjoying the new charts. It’s a huge jump in functionality. I’m really nit picking here, the only thing I feel could be improved upon, would be the placement of procedure overlays, such as SID’s and STAR’s. The problem I run into, is once the overlay is displayed, the flight-plan’s way-point names cover some of the important data on the chart, such as a crossing restriction of 250 knots at some way-point. It’s being blocked by the way-point name. If memory serves me right the old style had the Procedure one layer above the flight plan where we could adjust the overlay transparency to see the plan underneath. The old way was easier to read because the info was on top and not blocked by the flight plan way-point names. if there was an option to allow us to choose which is on top, I’d select the procedure to be on top. Again, small issue but figured I’d ask your opinion on it. Thanks.
Dave.

bumping this topic so it won’t close.
Dave

Hi Dave,

Thank you for your questions and suggestions. Most of the Charts development team are taking a break till about 9 Jan 23. They will see your suggestions when they return. You might review after that time.

Compliments of the Season.

Ian

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.