Charts Flight-plan & Overlay

A year ago, I requested a feature which was present with your old charts format. I’m curious if this feature will ever be implemented?

I’ll quote from my original post from a year ago and link below the orig.

“I’m really enjoying the new charts. It’s a huge jump in functionality. I’m really nit picking here, the only thing I feel could be improved upon, would be the placement of procedure overlays, such as SID’s and STAR’s. The problem I run into, is once the overlay is displayed, the flight-plan’s way-point names cover some of the important data on the chart, such as a crossing restriction of 250 knots at some way-point. It’s being blocked by the way-point name. If memory serves me right the old style had the Procedure one layer above the flight plan where we could adjust the overlay transparency to see the plan underneath. The old way was easier to read because the info was on top and not blocked by the flight plan way-point names. if there was an option to allow us to choose which is on top, I’d select the procedure to be on top. Again, small issue but figured I’d ask your opinion on it. Thanks.
Dave”

Thanks.

Orig Post a Year ago.

Hi Dave,

I have moved your suggestion to our Wishlist category, where users can vote for suggestions. We can then gauge user interest, when allocating development resources. Could you please vote for your suggestion.

Could you also show a screenshot showing what your suggestion addresses using Guide to posting Screenshots.

Thank you.

Cheers
Ian

1 Like