Charts-IPad-PC

Once you have charts on the IPad, how do you connect with flightsim on the PC ?

Hi…,

For moving map on your Charts apps, you need to download and install Simlink for Windows or Charts for macOS (includes Simlink) on your flightsim PC.

Cheers
Ian

Ian,

I have downloaded Navigraph Charts from the app store and it’s up and running, BUT , I have a flight set up in flight sim 2020 and charts says “ A running simulator could not be detected “ where do I go from here ?

Hi…,

I see you have MSFS, so your PC is Windows based.

As above for moving map on your Charts apps, you need to download and install Simlink for Windows on your flightsim PC.

Cheers
Ian

Ian,

I am rather new to the Ipad. I just installed charts from the app store and I thought that would install simlink as well.

Can you provide more in depth instructions ?

Hi…,

I updated my previous post to show you as a Windows user.

Please advise how you go downloading and installing Simlink for Windows on your flightsim PC.

Simlink runs on your flightsim PC and sends your MSFS coordinates to our server, so this can be shown on your iPad Charts.

Cheers
Ian

Hi, I downloaded and installed all the sftware. I am able to load flightplans to msfs and see the moving map in the ingame navigraph window/plugin.

But I cannot see the ingame Ipad in the Airbus A320. Is there anything else I need to download or install?