No Simlink on iPad

I have Simlink on a windows computer with Navigraph and x plane 12. When I try to use Navigraph on my iPad in the sim it says I don’t have Simlink. Clearly I am missing something here but I can’t find an iPad app for Simlink. What am I missing here? Sorry if this has been addressed already and I can’t find it. Thanks for the help.

Hi…,

Welcome.

There is no Simlink on your iPad. You down load and Install Simlink on your FS machine, which sends your aircraft’s coordinates to our servers. When you run the latest Charts on your iPad, charts are downloaded from our servers with the Moving Map icon placed on the chart where you aircraft is located.

You may need to click on Moving Map highlighted here with red box:

Cheers
Ian

I have tried that and it doesn’t seem to work. When I click on the pink arrow is when I get the message that I don’t have Simlink installed. I have rebooted Simlink on the FS but that doesn’t seem to work either. I think this is something simple with my system but not sure what it is. Thanks,.

On iPad make sure you are running latest Charts iOS v 8.24.

Please post a screenshot of Simlink Status with FS running using Guide to posting Screenshots :

Cheers
Ian

Ian,

Thanks for being patient with me. Something you said made me log out of Navigraph and long back on, on the iPad and it works fine. thanks for the help. Works in both x plane 11 and 12 just fine.

Hi…,

You are welcome. Glad it is resolved.

Happy flying.

Ian