Carenado Saab 340 Navdata

My Navigraph FMS updates include a general “All Carenado Products” category which I keep updated.
However the Saab 340 (which documentation says Navigraph updates) definitely is not updated. I have found at least one missing VOR/waypoint (DEANS CROSS -DCS in UK) that is not present in that aircraft’s FMC.
Is this a known problem. I have requested an answer from Carenado but no reply thus far.
Thanks for the help!

Hi,
no, not a known issue … the DCS is in our database and should be also available in this addon. Sorry, but we don´t know anything about the Saab 340, so I can´t support you here to check the correct path or similar else.

Here from the Carenado dataset - DCS is included as you see:

Sorry, I guess Carenado can help you to figure out if something is wrong in your installation or not. The data seems to be ok.

Cheers,
Richard

Thanks Richard
Yes I had this checked out by others in our VA and this version of the Carenado Saab 340 FMS wont recognise certain types of VOR waypoints. Other Carenado aircraft are fine. Just the FMS they use for this. It will be interesting to see if I get a reply from them.
Thanks again for prompt reply.
Tony

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.