Cant get navigraph to work with x plane 12

i never received an access code to sign in to link to my e mail and navdata center doesn’t detect my simulator which is x plane 12. navigation doesn’t work in xplane 12. i am 47 years old and am 99 percent computer illiterate. the only thing that’s stopped me from smashing something is my maturity. ive spent about 30 hrs trying to figure out how to make it work and am at a complete loss. if i can’t get it to work today i will be requesting a refund. i have charts, msf, simlink and data center downloaded. ive read forums and watched videos and its all foreign jiberish to me.

Can’t get navigraph to work with x plane 12. Navdata center not detecting simulalator.
Never received an access code to link to my account.
Can only get adf to work in cessna. Vor and gps won’t work in any of the planes.

Hi…,

Welcome.

Lets get one thing at a time resolved. The Navigraph Navdata Center is for MSFS only. You can uninstall it.

To update your X-Plane Navigational data, please download, install and run FMS Data Manager.

You should be prompted to Scan for Addons, please do so. This should detect X-Plane 12 and X-Plane 12 addons.

You should then be able to select these and Update.

Please confirm you have been able to do this. We can then move on to other apps.

Cheers
Ian

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.