Navigraph not working with Xplane

I updated my navigraph and when i turn on xplane the message says no nav data. I have attached the pictures

Hi Jerome,

Please post a screenshot of Settings page showing your X-Plane 11 path. Please confirm this is the path to your x-plane.exe

Cheers
Ian

Where do i find that path

Hi Jerome,

In the FMS Data Manager, the thirds tab across the top is the Settings page:

Yours will be different to mine. You can use the black folder to navigate to x-plane.exe, and select that folder.

Cheers
Ian

Ian , did you find anything

Hi Jerome,

Please post your version of the following:

FMC Status page of X-Plane 11 default 737-800:

Cheers
Ian

Ian,
I dont have navigraoh in customdata

Hi Jerome,

As I understand the RealSimGear Cirrus uses the TorqueSim SR22 Series aircraft, which I believe uses the standard X-Plane 11 default aircraft data.

From your screenshots it seems you have the correct Navigraph update installed for X-Plane 11 default aircraft.

Please check you aren’t loading an out of date situation as per para 3 of FAQ - Nav Data Out Of Date.

Cheers
Ian

I checked the date and time are correct

Ian,

Do you have any suggestion

Please post screenshot of FMC Status page of X-Plane 11 default 737-800 as I have shown above.

Then we can confirm that the X-Plane Navigational Data AIRAC 2301 is being loaded and read correctly.

If yes, than I would be asking RealSimGear support if the Cirrus (TorqueSim SR22 Series aircraft), does use the standard X-Plane 11 default aircraft data

Cheers
Ian

Ian i cant find FMS on the cirrus where is the setting

Jerome,

Can you run up an X-Plane default 737-800 on your equipment? That is the FMS I am referring to.

If not, then as I say you seem to have the Navigraph Navigational Data updated and in the correct directories.

Please ask RealSimGear support:

• Does the Cirrus (TorqueSim SR22 Series aircraft) use the standard X-Plane 11 default aircraft data.

• Why you are getting the Out of Date message.

Cheers
Ian

Ian i have never done that i bought a commercial sr 22 plane from xplane . If i download the free updates it works but i am paying navigraph