Can't get In Game Panel Working

Same problem here in the CRJ

Today and most of the previous days multiple issues with the in game panel - no sim connect (and the external charts), no login no nothing.
Frustrating when trying to plan flight into unfamiliar airports.

Jon

Hi Jon,

Has the Charts In-Game Panel ever worked for you? What has changed on your system since it was working? MSFS update? Windows update? In-Game Panel update?

Please try uninstall/reinstall of In-Game Panel and Navigraph Navdata Center.

Please detail the steps you are taking and the behavior, so that we can try to reproduce it.

Cheers
Ian

Hi Ian,

It has - once

currently (jumping through hoops) logging in from the browser I can get access but no simconnect. SC not even working in the desktop program.

Now NG says its not needed in MSFS but then it can’t track the plane because it says SC is not working?

I don’t believe any updates happened although a previous once wiped out all my ATC.

Jon

Has the Charts In-Game Panel ever worked for you? What has changed on your system since it was working? MSFS update? Windows update? In-Game Panel update?

Hello Jon!

Are you still having these issues? Does Simlink report successful broadcasts, as pictured below?

If you do still have issues with signing in when using the panel, please send us a screenshot of what the panel looks like when you have this issue along with more details about the steps you take to sign in. Do you see the sign-in screen with a QR code? Do you ever get past that screen? Do you see any errors?

I am unable to reproduce any issues with Simlink or the panel at the moment, all working fine here.

Kind Regards,
Malte

1 Like

Different plane different airport.

Open the in game and get this ( annoying) everytime.

Click the link get yet another annoying sign in.Niw have to click again…
Then this(4)
Click enable moving map and get this (5) even though simlink isn’t for MSFS

Jon

The problem has been solved.

Completely logging out and re logging in it now works correctly

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

I’m not sure why I did not get any notifications from this thread, perhaps because you marked your post as a reply to my colleague. Sorry for the inconvenience you had to endure!

I really feel you on this one. It is incredibly annoying, and it doesn’t feel better to know that it could be easily fixed by Asobo by doing things according to published specifications.

Simlink is absolutely still needed for MSFS. You just don’t have to install any plugins in the simulator for it to work. Sorry if this has been unclear!

I’m happy to hear that this issue has been resolved, thank you for your patience, and thank you for not giving up! I hope you get to enjoy our offering to its maximum potential now.

Kind Regards,
Malte