Cannot sign in "Please wait fo user authentification"

Hello, I have no choice but to write on this forum because I have already read several topics on this forum from people with the same problem, however, the solution given to them does not work with me.
When my computer starts, Simlink launches and asks me to connect, when I click, it loads for hours. It worked very well before, the only difference is that I reinstalled xplane 11 on my second hard drive, if that’s the solution, I can’t find any way to tell Simlink the path to the directory of xplane 11. I also tried to deactivate my antivirus, to reinstall it but nothing happens. Do you have any solutions ?
simlink_2022-05-08.dlog (1.3 KB)

Hi…,

I suggest you reinstall Simlink exactly as under:

Please disable any Antivirus and Firewall.

Click on Simlink icon in Windows Systray:

In Simlink Plugin Settings uninstall Simlink plugin from your FS, then completely uninstall Simlink using Windows Programs and Features exactly as under .

If they exist delete directories
c:\Users\username\AppData\Roaming\Navigraph\Simlink and c:\Program Files\Navigraph\Simlink

Then download and install latest Simlink for Windows

In Simlink Plugin Settings, check you have correct X-Plane path. If unclear, please post screenshots using Guide to posting Screenshots

Please let us know how you get on.

Cheers
Ian

Hello, first of all, thank you for your answer.
I followed your instructions as you gave them to me, however the problem persists. Is it a file path incation problem because as I said, I reinstalled xplane 11 on my second hard drive. It is since this reinstallation that the problem appeared. (I want to clarify that XPUIPC is installed)
simlink_2022-05-09.dlog (2.9 KB)

Hi…,

In Navigraph Simlink Plugin Settings check you have correct X-Plane 11 path:

Cheers
Ian