Simlink Won't Update New Xplane 11 Folder Location

I recently moved my Xplane 11 folder to a different drive. When I try to update the path in the NavigraphSimlinkSettings application, it shows the original drive and path. When I select the …, I am able to select the correct path but it keeps reverting back to the original location which Xplane 11 isn’t installed at. I have uninstalled Simlink multiple times and went into the folders recommended on this forum but it still keeps reverting back to the original drive and path. Where is it seeing that Xplane 11 is there when it is not? I have removed all folders from the C: drive having anything to do with Xplane 11.

Hi Rob,

Welcome.

• See FAQ - Simlink Install and Systray

• In Navigraph Simlink Plugin Settings, for your FS entry press Uninstall Simlink.

• Please use specifically Windows Programs and Features to uninstall Simlink:

• If they exist delete directories
    c:\Users\username\AppData\Roaming\Navigraph\Simlink and
    c:\Program Files\Navigraph\Simlink.

• Then download and install Simlink .

Please let us know how you get on.

Cheers
Ian

I did all of your suggestions before I sent this email. I have attached screenshots of the windows and their configuration so you can see what it is doing. It is also installing Simlink for FSX, but I have deleted FSX from my system entirely. I cannot understand why it keeps reverting back to C:\ when I have zero simulator files on C:. I have uninstalled, and reinstalled several times. Now I am having an issue running the AVS plugin when trying to connect to Navigraph for charts. I am at a loss of where it would be seeing a simulator that has been removed or moved to another drive. Uninstall is grayed out for X-Plane 11. The uninstall was available for both FSX folders, I uninstalled them and it stated it was uninstalled and the install button is available to select.

Thanks,

Rob Anderson

Simlink Config.pdf (206 KB)

Hi Rob Anderson,

Thank you for give us more details about issue which you are facing it right now with the Simlink.
As per your last post, its look like there is some configuration issue of X-Plane path, To fix this issue please follow below troubleshoot points,

1. Close Simlink and X-Plane or any other running Simulator.

2. Now open Navigraph folder which is located in system APPDATA folder, for open APPDATA folder please follow below steps,
    a. Press Win+R key. (It will open window like,

b. Now type %appdata% and press “OK” button.
    c. After open APPDATA folder, open Navigraph folder.

3. Now delete .mapping file which is located at “%APPDATA%\Navigraph\Simlink”. image

4. Start X-Plane and after X-Plane started close it again.

5. Open Simlink and go to Simlink Plugin Setting window.

6. Install plugin again for all your installed Simulator.

7. Now verify all plugin install on correct path or not.

8. Done!

Please let us know if you face issue after apply above troubleshoot points.

TR,

Ahir Vishal D.