Cannot get connected since yesterday

ERR_EMPTY_RESPONSE

Hello Hector!

Did you get this message trying to sign into Simlink? (guessing by the topic category)

Do you use NordVPN by any chance?

Sorry for the inconvenience!

Kind Regards,
Malte

Hi Malte,
I’m having a similar issue to Hector, and I noticed your comment about “NordVPN”. I, personally, am using nordVPN, but I’ve tried to turn it off, quit simlink and start simlink again, and getting the same error message. Is there something with NordVPN (Even if it’s off) that blocks it? Any suggestions to fix too? I did also post in the Other Post to Ian tonight, but saw this here wondering if it’s an issue.

Thank you for any help you may have! :slight_smile:

Hi…,

If you have NordVPN installed, please open your NordVPN settings and disable the Threat Protection feature. You can access this in the main NordVPN app by clicking the shield icon, or by right clicking the NordVPN icon in the system tray on Windows.

Important note that simply disconnecting their VPN will not disable Threat Protection. It is a separate setting that must also be disabled, the VPN feature itself does not cause any issues.

Cheers
Ian

Cheers Ian! Greatly appreciate the support, that worked! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi…,

You are welcome. Glad it is resolved.

Happy flying.

Ian

Just happening again. Disconnected NordVPN but the problem still persists.
When signing in there is looped message “Please wait for user identification”
Regards

Thanks Ian, I have indeed NordVPN installed, but it was not active. Once I turned off the Threat Protection and restarted Navigraph Navdata Center, it connected and I was able to install the new Airac cycle in MSFS. Thanks.

I just subscribed yesterday, the moving map was working, but today, all day I didn’t. This reply made me realize that I turned on my VPN from Norton ON, It could be causing it not to work, now that I turned the VPN off, the moving map started working again…had to install/uninstall the simlink multiple times and even the whole charts twice as well. Now I have to find out how both the VPN and the moving map should work together, will check Norton’s support.