Broken RNP XP11

Flying the current version of Toliss A320 Neo.
Also up to date on Navigraph data.
The RNAV Z 26 Appr at KDEN is broken. There is no arc, just 90 degree turns. And the appr is missing a fix. The missing WP is JPBAG. So no arc and missing wp. This appr is hardly ever used which is why i never came across it before.
My Flight Plan was KGJT to KDEN.
RHONE2 JNC HAQHY SSKII3
Then full coupled appr from (iaf)

JIBAT
RNAV Z 26 From JIBAT. After HOTDG there should be an arc, but at the moment it’s broken.
See attached screen shots.
Dave.

Here is a Screenshot of the appr.

Hi,
thank you very much for the report. I can reproduce the issue but it looks more an ToLiss issue than a navdata issue because I have also checked our data and the ToLiss datasource - we offer the complete (and more or less correct) sequence for this RNP - approach.

Here, what we offer:

APPCH:010,A,R26-Z,JIBAT,JIBAT,K2,E,A,E  B, ,   ,IF, , , , , ,      ,    ,    ,    ,    , ,11000,     ,18000, ,210,    ,   , , , , , ,A,P,S;
APPCH:020,A,R26-Z,JIBAT,HOTDG,K2,P,C,E   , ,010,TF, , , , , ,      ,    ,    ,    ,    ,+,10000,     ,     , ,   ,    ,   , , , , , ,A,P,S;
APPCH:030,A,R26-Z,JIBAT,JPBAG,K2,P,C,E   ,L,010,RF, , , , , ,002800,    ,    ,    ,0088,+,07300,     ,     , ,   ,    ,   ,CFTSP,K2,P,C, ,A,P,S;
APPCH:040,A,R26-Z,JIBAT,GRASP,K2,P,C,EE  , ,010,TF, , , , , ,      ,    ,    ,    ,    ,+,07000,     ,     , ,   ,    ,   , , , , , ,A,P,S;
APPCH:020,R,R26-Z, ,GRASP,K2,P,C,E  F, ,   ,IF, , , , , ,      ,    ,    ,    ,    ,+,07000,     ,18000, ,   ,    ,   ,RW26,K2,P,G, ,A,P,S;
APPCH:030,R,R26-Z, ,RW26,K2,P,G,GY M, ,302,TF, , , , , ,      ,    ,    ,2630,0052, ,05349,     ,     , ,   ,-300,   , , , , , ,A,P,S;

You see in the third line the JPBAG waypoint … so the sequence is JIBAT -> HOTDG -> JPBAG -> GRASP -> .... Further you see the RF-leg type in this line which means “Radius to Fix”, so also here the arc is defined in the data. Sorry, I can´t see any data issue here - it looks really more an addon issue, sorry.

Please report this to the ToLiss developer … thank you!
Hope that helps - feel free to reference my answer in your report to ToLiss.

Cheers,
Richard

@NAVData
Thank you for the quick reply. Just seemed like the
logical first step to reach out to you all. I will pass
this on to Toliss. Have a nice week.
Dave.

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.