AWY/WPT MISMATCH in FBW A329

Hello everyone. It seems I’ve been “blessed” with the AWY/WPT MISMATCH issue when trying to automatically insert the navigation plan into the Airbus FBW MCDU via INIT REQUEST*. I’ve read some forum posts about this problem and have taken some measures, such as reinstalling the AIRAC Cycle through Navigraph HUB, deleting the Navigraph folders in the community folder, but to no avail. I’d like to know if the only solution is really to uninstall and reinstall MSFS 2020? Seriously? Is that the fix? I can’t believe it. If that’s the only solution, what can I do to prevent this problem, especially since everything was working correctly, and the issue arose just after I updated the AIRAC in Navigraph HUB. Should I be wary every time I update? Thank you guys!

Hi,
please download/install revision 4. There was an error during the build on our side. We have re-build it now and have uploaded this version as revision 4.

This revision 4 fixes the missing data in the MSFS.

Cheers
Richard

PS: by the way, when you remove the cycle via the Navigraph Hub, the stock navdata will be used than. No fresh installation necessary for the MSFS. Don’t delete anything manually in the community folder - use the Navigraph Hub please

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.