AWY/WPT MISMATCH in HWA330 and FBW A320

Ever since updating Navigraph to Navigraph 8.0 while using HW A330-900 or FBW A320NEO I am getting this AWY/WPT Mismatch error in my MCDU. When I use the same generated flight plan/route in Fenix A320CEO all goes well and error-free. What may I be doing wrong here?

Thanks,
Hans

1 Like

Hi,
difficult to say without the flightplan.

Can you post/upload the flightplan that we can try to reproduce it. It’s a known issue that the MSFS can’t use the offered airways correctly but the Fenix uses a own, independent database and here all should be ok.

So, please post the flightplan here …

Thank you,
Richard

1 Like

Hi Richard,

I forgot to mention that the flightplans were generated by Simbrief (latest version as well). This anomaly happened with all Simbrief generated flightplans after Simbrief’s latest update.

OK, here goes the one I used today and ran into the mentioned error:

LPPT IXID5N IXIDA TOSDI UN745 ZMR UN873 DELOG PEXOD GODEM USODA GONEK TABOV UN858 VALEK UM163 DIK N853 ARCKY T853 IBESA T860 ERUKI T856 DEPOK DEPO1C EDDK

Thanks,
Hans

1 Like

Thank you very much, Hans - I will try to reproduce it …

And indeed, normally when you use the same AIRAC cycle (SimBrief and all addons/MSFS) all should be in sync (at least for all addons which are not using the in-game MSFS dataset like FBW A320 or the Garmins equipped aircrafts).

Cheers,
Richard

Did you have a chance to try and reproduce this, Richard?

Hi Richard,

After a renewed update of the current Airac all seems to be working fine again.

Thanks,
Hans

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.