AIRAC database issue - after FS2020 update 1.13.16.0

Hello Again,
I was experiencing hanging issues with the A320 mcdu while inserting a route on it. I fixed this by removing and installing again the navigraph AIRAC by using the program. However, I see I have an old AIRAC version installed provided by ASOBO. May I did something wrong?

Regards,

Hi Vincenzo,

We are investigating.

Cheers
Ian

1 Like

i have the same issue :frowning:

Gentlemen,
please can you give us more details:

1. Do you use the A320 mod or the default
  2. When you are using a mod, which version?
  3. Does this happen wirh in other FMCs also?
  4. and the important one: an flightplan example where we can reproduce it would be very helpful

Thank you
Richard

Hi Richard,
Please check the following answers:

1. This happen with both, mod and default on the A320
  2. The latest development version (downloaded yesterday)
  3. The 787 FMC has the same AIRAC
  4. I don’t have any issues to set a flightplan now as I reinstalled the AIRAC aftewards the FS2020 last update. You can reproduce this just seeing the AIRAC data in the FMC.

Thanks,

Hi all,

I have the same observations. I can also confirm that it appears on a32nx, default, 787 etc.
I suspect it is cosmetic, as the AIRAC works and reports as installed, also missing airports are there - LTFM for example.

Hope that helps for your investigation,

Regards,
Boyan

Hi Boyan, hi Vincenzo,
we have fixed now the wrong dates on the FMC ident pages. I have created and uploaded revision 3 now … please close the sim, run the Navigraph Installer, remove the revision 2 dataset and press install again to get the newest revision 3.

From this revision on, the dates should be correct …

Thanks for your reports and your patience
Richard

4 Likes

That was quick, thank you. I am flying at the moment, but will do later and report back.

Regards
Boyan

Great! I’ll do it later as well. Thank you!

I can confirm this is Working fine! thanks!

3 Likes

Yep fixed indeed,

Screenshot 2021-02-17 172842

2 Likes

Hi Thanks for help now it work!

Best regards
SEFEH

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 5 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.