App telling me I'm running an old unsupported version

Hi. For the last few months I am getting a popup window whenever I start the Charts app telling me that I’m running an old unsupported version of the app. This is incorrect - I have the latest version with the annotations update. I get this on my Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 tablet. I don’t get it on my Samsung Galaxy S21 phone. I also don’t get it on my Windows PC version. I once uninstalled the app from my tablet and reinstalled it, but I still got this erroneous popup. It’s not a major bug, but it is irritating after several months. So I thought it was time to post here and get some advice. Thanks.

Hello! Welcome back to our forum.

Please add a screenshot of the message to your next post!

That message is only shown if you install a really old version of Navigraph Charts. Due to how this old version was built, it will look as if you are using the new version of the app - when in reality you are just using the web version of the new app through the old app.

A screenshot will easily show if this is the case.

Kind Regards,
Malte

I’ve taken a screenshot but cannot work out how to upload it in my reply. I have tried to copy and paste, but all that is displayed is just code. Please could you advise.

Hi…,

To provide screenshots, please see Guide to posting Screenshots

Cheers
Ian