Airac cycle 2303

Up date to cycle 2303on X-Plane 11. Loading Navigational data failed. Please note that X-Plane 11 is not compatable with navdata files made for X-Plane 10. X-PLane 11 will not open, please help

Hi Eddie,

Welcome.

This is generally caused by copying the manual installs to the incorrect directory.

I suggest you run …X-Plane 11\X-Plane 11 Installer.exe to Update X-Plane and check files.
Then exit X-Plane 11

Now download, install and run FMS Data Manager .

Permit Scan at start, then in Addon List, Update X-Plane 11 and X-Plane 11 addons.

Cheers
Ian

When I have the 2303 rev1 data installed TACAN stations don’t work.
For example, the Cessna T37B addon mod has a TACAN radio and it doesn’t receive any stations.
If I remove the navdata from the community folder I can recieve them. I see you had this issue with 2302.
Can you fix it?

Terry, Tanks for the comeback. Don’t know what to do? Navigraph should correct their mistakes. We pay enough

Hi Terry,
please re-open a new post in the correct category or do you really mean an X- Plane addon?

Thank you
Richard

Hi Eddie,
I have hidden your last posting because it was
inappropriate. Please see this as a friendly warning.

Back to your issue: Have you tried, what Ian has suggested?

Cheers
Richard

I don;t know what to do. Please give details, cell phone …

Re-run the X-Plane installer first, that X-Plane checks all files and that you are sure, that the installation is correct.

After that start X-Plane first, to check if all is ok before you do anything else.

Then download the FMS Data Manager, install it, run it and press the SCAN button in the FMS Data Manager application. The app will find your X-Plane installation automatically and then you can update it.

Hope that helps - there is no 1:1 support, nor via cellphone - so please be in-touch with us here in the forum. Thank you

Richard

I have FMS Data manager already installed. Can’t find where it says SCAN. Did the X-Plane installer.

Ok, great so you can confirm, thst your X-Plane is up and running again, right?

Open the FMS Data Manager and open the “Addon” page (button top right side) and post a screenshot of this page please, that we can see if there is an X-Plane entry or not.

Thank you
Richard

Up and running. Thanks for the help.

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.