AIRAC 2206 - FENIX A320 - Installation fails

Please can you try any other browser like Firefox, Chrome, …

Cheers,
Richard

tried it on Chrome after Chrome install. First time it asks for email address and pw, and you said I should be using login username, which I entered with password, and same failure of navdata center to open, same error message. Closed navdata center, and when retrying to reopen, same error message as above, and failure to load the redirect page on chrome. How to remove the “saved” redirect challenge that “may” be keyed to invalid user email (which I entered username instead of valid email address)? BTW I appreciate your assistance!

deleted the installation and redownloaded it, and set up just fine. Gremlin’s at work, or Mr. Murphy at it again. Cheers, and thanks for the offer to assist.

I appreciate this. Just to clarify… I can uninstall Navigraph FMS Data Manager now? I only use that app for the Fenix (only MSFS installed), so if it is no longer needed, I’d like to uninstall it.

Thanks for your time.

Absolutely right … The FMS Data Manager will only be used for FSX, P3D or X-Plane addons. The Fenix addon was only temporary for the beta tester.

For all MSFS updates, addons we only offer the updates via the Navigraph Navdata Center.

Cheers
Richard

1 Like

A perfect solution… thanks for clarifying, Richard.

1 Like