Airac 2204

If I buy the Ultimate monthly subsrition and unlock the latest AIRAC 2204 and then decide to end my subsription does it mean that I will not have access to this AIRAC 2204?

Hiā€¦,

Welcome.

If you unlock the AIRAC 2204 in SimBrief you will have ongoing access to AIRAC 2204 in SimBrief. If you download FMS Data during the period you will have ongoing access to that FMS Data.

Charts access is by subscription, so you need to have a current subscription to access Charts.

Cheers
Ian

Thanks for the info. OK one more question please. When I decide to end the subsrition, how do I do that?

If you donā€™t wish the subscription to renew each month, you need to unsubscribe at Your Subscription before the end of the month. You will have the service till the end of the month.

Cheers
Ian

1 Like

Just subsribed. Thanks for the help.

You are welcome.

Happy flying

Ian

Hi, Iā€™m wondering if Iā€™m doing something wrong. Context: I have a Navigraph ā€œUnlimitedā€ subscription, I use Simbrief to plan flights, I use MSFS on Xbox, with the PMDG 737-800.

The PMDG has embedded Navigraph navdata v2204, so Iā€™m trying to plan a flight in Simbrief using AIRAC cycle v2204. However, when I go to the drop-down menu, it shows everything back to v2203 - but of course not the v2204 Iā€™m looking for. Did I do something incorrectly?

Thanks.

simbrief-airac-cycles

Hiā€¦,

In SimBrief , you have access to the free AIRAC 2203 and any AIRAC cycles you have activated when they were released, plus the latest AIRAC cycle if your subscription is current.

Please see 2204 nav data - #3 by Ian.

Cheers
Ian