AIRAC 2014 rev.1 ESMS No SID, No Star. No ATC

AIRAC 2014 rev.1

Nothing works at ESMS Malmo Sturup. No SIDS, No Stars, No ATC, Just Sturup Traffic.

I have tried without any mods, only Navigraph navdata in Community folder, Vanilla A320 Neo.

Everything was fine before this latest AIRAC.

What shall we do ???

Hello,

I have a same problems and even with 2013 cycle there is no precedures in ESMS with Navigraph AIRAC but with default NAVBLUE has procedures

Just tried now with empty Community folder only Navigraph navdata.
Same no procedures in World map and Default A320 FMC

Hi,
thanks for your report. I have confirm this and I will check, why this happens because we have the terminal procedures for Malmö in our database. Will come back to you here. Thank you very much for your report!

Cheers,
Richard

PS: HAPPY NEW YEAR :wink:

1 Like

Happy new year to you also.

1 Like

Hi guys,
sorry for the long delay of these answer but that was really a tricky issue and we had worked with ASOBO to find out what the cause was. We had fixed it now and we have released a 2nd revision of AIRAC 2014. So please update your cycle (in the client -> remove the cycle -> install the newest one).

I have checked ESMS now with AIRAC 2014 rev. 2 and here are a few (not all) examples:
SIDs:

STARs:

Approaches:

… and last but not least, the ATC frequencies:

Hope that helps and the fix is working on your end also. Let us know, when we can do more for you. Thanks for your patience and your reports! Much appreciated …

Cheers,
Richard

1 Like

Hi
Seems to be ok from the World map. I will test it tomorrow with flight planning from the MCDU.
Thank you Sir, for your effort.

Have a nice evening.

This topic was automatically closed 5 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.