After creating a flight, where can I see the est. Flight time?

Loving the new update! As the title says? After creating a flight, is there anywhere I can see estimated flight time?

Hej Henrik! Välkommen till forumet!

Unfortunately, this information is not available at the moment. We do however have it planned for a future update. The tricky part is that for such an estimate to be helpful, it should be based on the performance data of the aircraft that you are flying.

We look forward to introducing performance aspects to our app, but perhaps the “Total distance” metric shown in the flight view can be helpful in the meantime?

Kind Regards,
Malte

Oh it is. Just wondering. Thank you :slight_smile:

1 Like

@skysail wondering if this has been implemented? It would be great to see the flight time and how it changes based on route optimization due to weather, for eg. It seems that no matter how I plan my routes, the est. flying time remains the same. Would be great if when you click “analyze route” it does this.

No, we can’t do this at the moment since we are missing the performance details required to do such calculations. You can track this topic for updates, but this is not the current focus of the team but rather planned to be part of the next large iteration of the Charts app!

Kind Regards,
Malte