Show time to the next waypoint (ETE, ETA) in the flightplan

Hi guys, will there be the possibility of having the calculation of the time between waypoints during the VFR flight, like when I used that for the real flight?

Alessandro

Hello! Thanks for the feedback.

Is this feedback for our avionics plugins and not Navigraph Charts? It sounds like a request for Navigraph Charts. Please clarify the target and elaborate on what this feature would look and work like if possible!

Either way, I will move this to the wishlist section, where we keep all feature requests!

Kind Regards,
Malte

Yes hello, it concerns the navigraph charts that I look at on my iPad when I fly, sorry but I understood that I had to repeat the post, which I re-inserted with another request below about the distance between the plane and the mountains below us

Alessandro

@skysail Little Nav Map or SDVFR already offer this. A time vector that updates according to speed and a graduated scale of 5 or 10 minutes (which can be activated). This could be very interesting!

I could be wrong, but that does not sound like the same thing that OP wrote. It is a cool feature though, and they are quite similar!

I believe ForeFlight calls this a ”track vector”, and I know that SkyDemon has something similar. Would be cool, for sure!

@ALETAR , could you show an example of the feature that you use during real flight? Perhaps I am just misunderstanding you!

Hi, sorry, I think it’s a translation problem, I’m not a real pilot, some time ago I purchased Fore Flight, which is a product for real flights, but it gives the possibility, via a plug-in, to connect it to the simulator flight, and practically, after having planned a VFR flight as soon as we take off, on the central bar above a sliding curtain appears the counter of miles and seconds and minutes to the next reporting point , when you reach the first waypoint, it resets, and tells you how many miles, seconds, and minutes while flying remain until the next waypoint. communicate to ATC, very fast and precise,
then it had the option that you can check if you are flying over the mountains if you are too low it warns you and tells you the distance below you, and the distance in miles of a mountain you are approaching in front, a wonderful product.

Alessandro

Thanks for clarifying!

This indeed confirms that @hderuelle is talking about another feature. @hderuelle , please create a separate topic dedicated to the track vector feature!

We currently do not have enough information to build this feature, but we are planning on building the necessary requirements. I have updated the title to match this specific feature!

This is a separate feature request. I think that it is great, and would love it if you posted it as a separate topic for “terrain awareness” or something similar!

Kind Regards,
Malte

Should I create another post, on this same topic about obstacles?

Alessandro

Another different, dedicated topic yes! Not in this thread!