Ability to View Simbrief OFP in Charts App

I would like the ability to view my Simbrief OFP through the Charts App. It becomes a pain having to switch between apps everytime I want to switch from viewing charts and the OFP. This feature would be very useful for me, and I’m sure others.

Cheers,
Rob

3 Likes

Rob,

It is an interesting suggestion. We’ll put it on our feature request list for consideration.

Kind regards,

Stephen

4 Likes

I’d like to second this feature request.

1 Like

Has this been put in place yet? I was playing in VR and thinking how much I hate taking it off to view OFP info. Navigraph should have that info if the flight plan has been imported.

Is there any specific information in the OFP you are more interested in? What is the most important to you?

Stephen

Mainly the block fuel, and ZFW. The CRJ doesn’t have that capability like the FBW A320.

For me personally, I would like to see the whole pdf as generated by Simbrief.

I would also value the ability to view the Simbrief OFP (full pdf, in a similar way to how Volanta achieves this) in the Navigraph in-game panel. Having to ctrl-tab out of MSFS into another app is a PITA and with Navigraph owning Simbrief now, this would seem like an obvious and welcome enhancement.

The full chart is needed now that I’ve explored more with my fleet. Do you have a time frame when this can be implemented?

Thanks

Please add this feature. I fly exclusively in VR and having access to the complete Simbrief OFP via the Navigraph in-game panel would be an amazing addition to the overall immersion.
Please add asap!
Thank you.

I would also like to clairfication if this is implemented yet? it would be nice feature for VR Users and also None VR users. Saves people a lot of time going from MSFS to browser. Also it would be nice to even make a flight plan. With Simbrief and Navigraph now together this should certainly be done and more user friendly.

Regards,
Sean

It’s mind boggling that this hasn’t been added yet. Seems like an easy thing to implement since we are already getting chart pdf’s

Hi…
You’re right, I’m surprised too…
Install the free add-on Simbrief Panel, recently released by FlyingArt.

Hi,

This feature is planned and will be included in an upcoming coming update.

Regards,

Stephen

1 Like

Hey @stephen has this been included or is it still in the works ?

Any updates on this @stephen ?

I came to the forum specifically looking to see how to view the OFP as I couldn’t find a button for it in the charts app - I just assumed it would be there considering the close integration of simbrief and navigraph, but judging from this thread, looks like it isn’t.

I’m using the charts app on an android tablet and it would be so much easier than switching apps to view the OFP directly there in the charts app.

As others have mentioned, the full OFP would be ideal as there is often information required from any page at some stage during the flight.

Thanks

Hi,

This feature has been developed now and is being tested before release. It might take a few more weeks.

Regards,

Stephen

2 Likes