Display OFP from SimBrief in Navigraph 8

Dear Navigraph Team,
that would be great to have a possibility to display SimBrief OFP inside Navigraph in-game panel.
Now I must switch between Navigraph in-game panel and PDF in-game viewer (to check OFP) when flying in VR.
Would be great to have OFP (generated/imported from SimBrief) inside charts app.
Adrian

Hi,

This feature is indeed planned and currently in final testing before release!

Regards,

Stephen

1 Like

Hi,

A SimBrief OFP viewer has been implemented and released with today’s update of Charts. Please have a look!

Regards,

Stephen

2 Likes

Great, but it’s quite unusable in VR tablet because it’s really hard to scroll Simbrief OFP precisely with Quest controller using the scrollbar. I’m not able to scroll between important information I need to enter into FMC because it goes too fast and not precisely using scrollbar and VR controller. Would be better to have Simbrief OFP displayed the same way as the charts with option to switch between pages using eg. arrows.

This is a welcomed surprise! And the one thing that was really killing my immersion in VR. Only suggestion would be the ability to ZOOM into OFP like we can with the charts. TIA

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.