A320NX Simbrief ID

Hi folks,
using either the latest stable or the development version of the A320NX I am unable to enter my Simbrief ID.
Nothing happens.
I read somewhere that it may be a firewall issue. To test this I turned my firewall off but still could not enter my Simbrief ID in the MCDU. (465248)
What else can be done ?
Thanks

Hiā€¦,

Check you are using latest DEV version of FBW A320NX

Make sure you are using the correct Simbrief username (not email and without spaces), otherwise ā€œnothing happensā€. When correct you should get a blue number.

Cheers
Ian

I think I tried them all.

To confirm : do I need both username and ID with a slash between them ?

I have a both a Simbrief and a Navigraph login to Simbriefā€¦Does that make a difference ?

Thanks

Just the one username and it should be identical between Simbrief and Charts as per

If still no joy try ā€œPilot IDā€, This is shown on the Simbrief dispatch page before you generate the OFP.

Cheers
Ian

I only have a navigraph alias - which I have tried. I used it successfully on the EFB before the latest SU5 - which broke a few things on the A320NX.

But no matter what account I try it does not work. Are you able to send me the correct information via my email ?

I can currently login to Simbrief using either my Simbrief account or my Navigraph account. Should I delete one of them ?

Hi,

I think the issue is that you have not generated a SimBrief flight plan on your account since July 16th. Itā€™s likely your flight data is no longer available and therefore canā€™t be loaded by the A320. Please generate a new flight plan (or re-generate your previous flight) and try loading it into the A320 again.

Normally if you enter your Navigraph username ā€œBrzIBrzIā€ it should work. But if you still need your SimBrief ID, it can be found on the New Flight page:

Hope this helps,

1 Like

OK. Will try that. Thanks

That worked. I input my Navigraph username and the system then autofiled my Simbrief ID in blue.

Thanks

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.