A310 crash on 2312 Rev. 1 (SU14 Beta Build .21)

Hello,

I could not load the A310. Steps:

1. Remove all content from Community - Plane loads fine.
  2. Narrowed down to NavData eventually.
  3. Uninstalled and reinstalled 2312 Rev. 1
  4. Placed as only item in the community folder.
  5. A310 crashes on load.

FYI, the SIM and A310 load up to the World Map. When selecting to fly, the SIM crashes with the load bar around 30-40%.

Hi,
thanks can’t really reproduce at least with the current version. We will check it with the latest beta in the next couple of days.

I assume it’s more a A310 issue because when the sim l/WorldMap loads correctly, the navdata files work. Also, when other planes works without a CTD, like the A320, the 787 …

Cheers
Richard

Understood. That’s a shame. Thank you.

What is a shame? What do you mean? We look on it in the next couple of days …

Cheers
Richard

Figure of speech Richard. Just saying that I really wished to fly the bird. Not in any way does it relate to any of the 3 products involved.

Cheers

But this is a beta version what you are using and beta versions are not the final one. Beta means for “testing” to look for bugs, incompatibility issues or something else but are not to fly in the same way as in an productive environment.

Exactly such issue are important for MS/ASOBO as well for 3rd party designer to solve it for the final release.

Again, please see a beta as a test and not as a final version, which you can use in the same way as on a release because when you expect that, you don’t need a beta …

As I wrote, we will look on it and we will fix it, if there is really existing an issue here.

Thank you
Richard

I know Richard. Thanks for looking into it. I also contacted ini to see if they can reproduce.

After a deleting everything A310 related and letting a new content.xml regenerate, the problem seems to have been fixed. I’ll keep monitoring it. Thanks for taking the time.

Cheers

Ah cool, good stuff … thanks for the update … but I will keep this topic open till I have tested it, hope that´s also ok for you :wink:

Thank you,
Richard

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.