A stupid question about the not working moving map

I HAVEN’T found anything after a long search or is there actually no manual for Navigraph Charts? Because then I wouldn’t have to ask a stupid question about the not working moving map on my Mac OSX.

I regret the purchase.

Hi,

Sorry to hear that. For a general guide please FAQ here: FAQ - Introduction to Navigraph Charts

On your simulator computer you need to install the Charts+Simlink bundle, available at Navigraph

Sign in to Simlink using your Navigraph. Sign in to a Charts app using the same account. Start your simulator. Moving Maps should now work.

Let us know how you get along.

Regards,

Stephen

1 Like

Simlink für Mac OSX? – I only see Simlink for Windows.
As I wrote above, I use a Mac OSX.

Hi,

Download “Charts for macOS”. It is contains Simlink too.

Regards,

Stephen

1 Like

Installed and authorized. But still no connection.
Does the launch order of the apps XP11, Navigraph Charts and Simlink play a role?

Just a small hint:
The movingmap function of Little Navmap works fine. And so does iGMapHD from FSWidgets. But if I already use Navigraph Charts I would use the Movingmap function in the same program. One app less in memory.

First launch Simlink.

Then launch X-Plane 11.

Finally launch the Charts app.

If no success - In the macos Simlink tray icon select Simlink Status, and make a screenshot of this window. Then paste it here.

Regards,

Stephen

1 Like

Now the connection works:
pluginstall

The plugin was not installed or enabled. I assumed that this is done with the installation of Simlink.pkg.

But now it is running. Thanks for the help.

Regards, Marcel

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.