502 Gateway problem

Hope it 'll take not too long for website and services to come up again :wink:

Just wondering, but the guys maintaining the website in which timezone do they live?

Same issue in italy !

Bad gateway as well. Navigraph apps’ working. Created route with the app. I’ll keep patience, it’s early sunday morning, let’s spend them time to take a breakfast and then solving the problem. It’s my first issue with simbrief, this can occur.

Hopefully the have their smartphone volume turned all the way up and get all the notifications, a red alarm bell is also ringing, they run down the stairs … and so on :sweat_smile:

But do not you know? In Europe we do not work on Sundays :wink:

USA i think, and they are all sleeping ATM. Bad Gateway here in the UK.
Have to tell pax that flight is delayed as Captain to lazy to input all the waypoints by hand.
That would go down well on the EasyJet or Ryanair Check in desks…LOL

1 Like

:rofl: I have a coffee on board, downloading some orthos and hope the best :sweat_smile:
Cheers from EDFH

1 Like

:joy: Yeh, going to change plans for today and tell the passengers to check in again this afternoon​:beer:

1 Like

Navigraph is from Sweden

Yep, I’m getting the same error. Hopefully it’s back up soon!

not working in Canada. Charts still up. is there a way to export a flight plan from Little Navmap in MSFS format?

EDIT: Its very easy to copy a flight plan from Charts (still working) to Little Navmap, and save from Little Navmap as MSFS2020 format as a workaround. Fuel calculation will be excessively high though, at least for the 787-10.

Back to the “old” PFPX :grimacing:

Same over here! Does someone knows how long it’s gonna take?

Still not work in Finland.

No longer 502, just a can’t reach page now. I use FSHub and Simbrief to load in my flight plan. Guess I’ll wait it out for now.

STILL AT THIS TIME

502 bad gateway

2 Likes

Problem is, a lot of VA’s depend on simbrief for integrated flight planning. It really sucks relying on one monopoly like this.

2 Likes

€81.64 a year for a 4 hours and counting server error during a weekend. :+1:t3: :+1:t3:

2 Likes

Your subscription cost is 81.64EUR a year.

81.64 divided by 365 days in a year is roughly 22 cents per day.

0.22 divided by 24 hours in a day is 0.009 cents per hour.

0.009 multiplied by 4 is 0.036 - you’ve lost 0.036 cents of your subscription.

Even better yet, Simbrief is FREE - you only pay to update the Airac. Calm down :rofl:

4 Likes