XP11 TorqueSim SR22 G1000 Chart Data is N/A

We are using the TorqueSim SR22 with the G1000 in X-Plane 11 and have now booked the Navigraph subscription so we can use the FMS Data Manager to keep the aircraft up to date and we can use the charts on the aircraft. Unfortunately, Chart Data is still showing as N/A on the aircraft and we are at a loss as to what to do. Is there a mistake we have made? Thanks for your help!

Hi Jakob,
who is “we”? I can´t find any subscription on your account? Please can you forward us your email which you have used for your subscription per PM (private mail)?

Thank you very much,
Richard

How to send a private mail?

Press the name of a forum user, and then press the “Message” button in the top right.

Regards,

Stephen

Thanks Jakob, as we found out - TorqueSim hasn´t implemented our Chart-API and therefore you can´t open it directly from the Garmin but we are happy, when we can support TorqueSim in this case to implement our Chart-API in the Garmin.

We will try to contact TorqueSim, if there are existing any interest to do that …

In the meanwhile, I would use our Chart v8 app in parallel …

Thank you,
Richard

2 Likes

I am having the same problem. I am using the Torquesim SR22 aircraft. wondering if you had reached out to Torquesim and if they are interested. or has there been another solution developed since then?

1 Like

Hi,
still the same status, sorry. I haven’t receive any answer from the devs. The initial willing, must come from the addon devs.

Therefore, this task is on hold on our side.

Cheers
Richard

This topic was automatically closed after 47 hours. New replies are no longer allowed.