XP11.50 not displaying latest cycle

Hi, fairly newbe so not too techy. I have a fairly standard windows xp11.50 set up with just the Zebo 737added. All was working well until recently. I have been using the FMS ok but it appears to now be using the incorrect cycle. I get an error window when loading the plan into the plane- incorrect cycle, Currently 2111 route planned with 2109 ( I understand about the mismatch in route planning I think) but FMS is saying my system is up to date with 2113 rev1. I also have the Zebo 737 with the Avi tab. I have uninstalled FMS and reinstalled. I have checked the file paths and the XP 11 is in the root directory c:\X-Plane 11. ( I did also try c:\X-Plane 11\custom Data). The Zebo is in …\Avitab\Navigraph.
I have had a look through the FQ and tried some of the suggestions but no luck. Can you please help?

Hi, fairly newbe so not too techy. I have a fairly standard windows xp11.50 set up with just the Zebo 737added. All was working well until recently. I have been using the FMS ok but it appears to now be using the incorrect cycle. I get an error window when loading the plan into the plane- incorrect cycle, Currently 2111 route planned with 2109 ( I understand about the mismatch in route planning I think) but FMS is saying my system is up to date with 2113 rev1. I also have the Zebo 737 with the Avi tab. I have uninstalled FMS and reinstalled. I have checked the file paths and the XP 11 is in the root directory c:\X-Plane 11. ( I did also try c:\X-Plane 11\custom Data). The Zebo is in …\Avitab\Navigraph.
I have had a look through the FQ and tried some of the suggestions but no luck. Can you please help?

Hi…,

Welcome.

What plan is that, and how was it created? Maybe post screenshot of error message using
Guide to posting Screenshots.

You can upload flightplan using image above.

Cheers
Ian

HI Ian,
Thanks for the quick response. I have snipped some images, hope they help. The flight plan was made in Navigraph Charts. The 2 screenshots with understood on them are the error message. I can’t show the full error message as it is on a slider and I cannot expand the window to show the full massage. For clarification I have checked the Xplane 11 box and updated navigraph in the navigraph screenshot. If you need anything else please let me know. If all else I am open to do a full reinstall of X plane as I don’t have many addons but that would be a last resort!

Out of date

Flight plan.fms

flight plan error message

Error message

Many thanks
Alan

A couple of things:
LR does not guarantee to load old Flight plans, hence the warning: “FLIGHT PLAN SAVED WAS 2109 and Current X-Plane is using 2111”. Try making a new flightplan and save it, then see if you can load it ok.
Normally the X-Plane navdata gets updated into your X-Plane 11\Custom Data folder, hvae a look and attach a few screenshots to show whats in yours.
To be able to figure out what X-Plane is doing you need to Exit XP and attach a copy of your Log.txt file from a problem flight, so the Tech Support guys at Navigraph can figure out whats happening.
Stephen (cessna729).

Hi Stephen,

Thank you I was in the process of typing the same message about saving flight plan with current cycle.

Cheers
Ian

Hi guy 's, the 2109 is a bit of a red herring. I am aware of the issue there and actually updated the flight plan today. The error message now says the flight plan was saved in 2113 but XP11 is using 2111. I have tried updating to cycle 2113 using the X-Plane 11\Custom Data folder in Navigraph settings but it still does not update. Should there be a "Navigraph " folder in Custom Data ? I do not have one in mine. I will get some screen shots of the “X-Plane11\Custom Data” across to you tomorrow.
XP11 is using the loaded flight plan ok with no problems, I just cannot load the latest cycle 2113 in to X-Plane. If you still need a Log.txt file let me know.
I’ll get the screen shots across tomorrow. Once again thanks for your time.
Alan (Burnham Flyer)

Hi Alan,

The Custom Data folder should look like:

You mentioned Zibo. You should have:

For default 737:

Please post your versions.

Cheers
Ian

Ok, Here are the screenshots as requested. I have found out a little more info so hopefully his will help. I think it is a file path problem but not sure what is wrong. I made some manual changes as requested when I loaded Zebo but not sure now if they were done correctly. I have uninstalled Navigraph again and carried out a full install today. Once again, thanks for your time in helping me resolve this issue.

Capture 1 shows the X-plane\Custom Data path with the cycle info window open. It shows cycle 2111 loaded.

Capture 2 follows the file path through X-Plane\Custom Data\ Resources\Plugins\AviTab\Navigraph. Again Opened the cycle info file and it shows 2113 loaded.

The 2113 file is not getting through to X-Plane 11 as Capture 6 shows the updated error message on the Cessna when the flight plan was loaded.

Capture 7 shows the Zebo display.

Capture 3,4,5 show the Navigraph FMS data screenshots.

Capture 6

Having been in your position in a previous life I realise how frustrating it is when customers think they know what they’re doing but really don’t. I trust you can help this simple soul resolve his issues.
Many Thanks
Alan(Burnhamflyer)

Hi Alan,

In Settings the X-Plane path doesnt have the custom data sub folder, so should be just C:\X-Plane 11

In Addon Mappings , remove entry for X-Plane 11, press Scan, and Save. You should have X-Plane without Avitab.

Select and Download in Addon List

Cheers
Ian

Problem resolved. All looks good.
Thanks for your help.

Hi Alan,

You are welcome. Glad it is resolved.

Happy flying.

Ian

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.