Latest AIRAC in X-Plane shows 2011?

Hi,
I have downloaded and installed cycle 2013 as usual without any problems.
However, when viewing the installed cycle it shows 2011.
Any ideas what’s happened here and how I can get 2013 into Plane?
Thanks
WG

1 Like

Hello Willie! Welcome to the new forum!

What process did you go through to install the new data? Did you use FMS Data manager?

Please provide us with more details. Where exactly are you viewing the installed cycle? The IDENT page? If so what aircraft?

Kind regards,
Malte

Hi,
I use it in the Tolliss A319 and A321 aircraft, so the data is inserted into the X-Plane 11 Custom Data folder.
The cycle date of 2011 is shown both within the IDENT page and also the cycle-info.txt from the download.
I have now manually downloaded the data from the website and installed it successfully, however, the problem seems to be with the Navigraph Charts app as that is what is causing the wrong data cycle to be installed.
Hope this helps.
Thanks
WG

1 Like

I’ve got the same issue

Hello again and sorry for the late reply!

What you are describing sounds like an incorrect path to the X-Plane directory in the FMS Data Manager. Kindly uninstall your current version of the application and download the latest from your Navigraph Account page.

Upon reinstalling the application, please make sure that the path to X-Plane is indeed correct! See FAQ - Installing Navdata AIRAC Updates for reference.

Best regards,
Malte

1 Like

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: XP11.50 not displaying latest cycle