Waypoint "Lagen" issues

Waypoint “Lagen” failure with A320. MSFS freeze complete. Restart msfs necessary. Without Navdata all ok.

here in german:
Wenn ich den Wegpunkt “Lagen” in eine Route einprogrammiere, egal ob per Hand in der mcdu oder im Simbrief, friert der ganze Sim ein! Neustart notwendig vom MSFS. Aber nur beim A320. Route zu.bsp. eddf nach Licc über Lagen. Ohne Navigraph passiert das nicht. Irgendwas scheint an dem waypoint was nicht zu stimmen.

Hi Jörg,
sorry for the delay of this answer. I can´t really reproduce it - I have loaded the A320 and have added the waypoint manually in the FMC. No freeze, no CTD, nothing … looks all good.

Here a screenshot, where I have just tested this:

Possible you have any scenery issues somewhere?
Read the FAQ here please and follow exactly these steps!

Cheers,
Richard

Hi Richard,
Thank you for the answer.
I found out the problem is only with Navigraph and Flybywire Mod (Dev Version). I can any time reproduce it. At the moment only by LAGEN.

Best Regards
Jörg

Hi Jörg,
my previous test was with the FBW mod but the stable version. Have you tried the same with the default A320 or any other aircraft? Does this also end in a CTD, or is this only with the FBW mod?

Cheers
Richard

Hi Richard,
only with FBW mod with A320. Standard A320from Asobo is ok. Other aircraft are ok (TBM930). I will test later with the stable FBW mod.

Thanks
Jörg

Thanks Jörg, but then it looks more an issue in the FBW A320 dev version, sorry. I have also tested it again with the newest cycle 2101, no CTD or similar else. Not on the worldmap, not in the aircrafts or in the FBW A320 mod (stable) and in the WT CJ4 mod (stable). Sorry.

All use the same database in the background, so it couldn´t really be a navdata issue.

Cheers,
Richard

Thank you,
the same in the FBW stable. Monitor Freeze when i moved the mouse.
Startet cold & dark on the Gate.
I can live without “Lagen”. I hope this is the only waypoint with a problem.

Thanks
Best regards
Jörg

Hi Jörg,
could this possible be any addon-scenery issue? Have you tried to clear your “community-folder” (exclude only the FBW and navdata folder). It should be enough to move your folders somewhere outside the “community-folder” to make a test.

But it looks very strange because I have tested this now on two different systems, no issue found. The waypoint Lagen is also a “normal” waypoint as the others too. Can´t reproduce it, sorry … therefore my assumption, that this can be also a addon-scenery issue.

Cheers,
Richard

Hu Richard,
All adons are removed from folder “community”.

Same issue.
Not bad. Save the time. I can live without “Lagen”. Another mystery of msfs2020. The same as FSX.

a verry goodwWeekend and an nice day
Jörg

Jörg, danke!

One last tip please, because there is a strange hint on your last screenshot:
Please check, if you have installed the lastest Navigraph-installer (it must be beta 19!!)

When you don´t have this version:

1. Remove the AIRAC first via your current installed installer
  2. Un-install the installer via the normal windows features (“Add or remove programs”)
  3. Download and install the latest installer beta 19 from here
  4. Install the AIRAC cycle again
  5. if the “navigraph-maintenance” folder inside your community-folder is still there, please delete this folder - you don´t need it any more

… when you still have installed this version:

1. delete the “navigraph-maintenance” folder in your community folder - you don´t need it
  2. remove the AIRAC cycle again via the installer
  3. install it again via the installer

Please follow these steps exactly … after that start the sim and try “Lagen” again :crossed_fingers:

Thank you,
Richard

Thanks,
i have to do this step by step. Same issue. Freeze at this point.

Thanks
Jörg