User Waypoints Not Displayed Without Filter

Not sure when exactly this started to happen, but in the most recent version of Charts (V8.35.0 Build: 9461833512) Desktop and also the iOS apps, user waypoints are no longer visible in the side bar when selected (beneath the pinboard option).

You can see in this screenshot that I have selected a custom waypoint I created, proving it does exist, however in the User Waypoint menu I am told that I have no user waypoints.

However, as soon as I put anything, even a single letter into the search box, Navigraph is able to display a complete list of my custom waypoints as filtered by the search criteria.

In previous versions of the charts software, I have been able to see all of my custom waypoints in a list without having to enter search criteria.

Please let me know if there is anything I can do to assist in fixing this issue :slight_smile:

Hello! Thanks for the feedback!

Unfortunately, I cannot reproduce this issue in either the desktop or web apps.

Do you have the same issue when looking for the user waypoints in the browser version (charts.navigraph.com)?

Kind Regards,
Malte

Hi Malte,

Hope you’re doing well after Vegas, lovely to catch up with you again!

I’ve just checked and confirmed the issue (for me at least) is persistent within the browser version of charts (using Google Chrome).

I mentioned it in another thread, but deleting user waypoints also crashes the charts desktop app in a similar way to the issue reported here.

Let me know if there’s any more I can do to test on my end.

Kind regards,
Matthew

Hello again!

I’m doing fine, thanks for asking! I hope you’re doing well too - thanks for stopping by our booth!

While I cannot reproduce the issue myself, I now have the logs of your last attempt, and we will investigate further as soon as possible! There is nothing immediately obvious in the logs, I’m afraid.

Sorry for the inconvenience in the meantime. At the moment, nothing further is needed from you!

Kind Regards,
Malte

1 Like

Hello!

We believe we have fixed this in today’s release of 8.36.0!

Please give it a go and let me know how it works out for you!

Kind Regards,
Malte

Hi Malte,

Yep, seems to be working as normal now as well as the bug related to deleting flight plans crashing the application being fixed. Thanks for looking into this!

Kind regards,
Matthew

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.