Upgraded to win11

After upgrading my flight sim computer to Win 11 my Sim brief log in information tells me they can not find me. unable to get flight plan into EFB

Hi…,

Welcome.

For which aircraft in which FS?

Please provide screenshots showing the error messages using Guide to posting Screenshots.

Cheers
Ian

Ian
I’m in MSFS 2020 flying the Fly by Wire A-320N
I have created a new flight in Navigraph SimBrief, saved the flight, and Generated the flight.

Here is my problem, I believe:
I have never had this issue when I first got my Sim Brief account, always loaded into FBW EFB, no problems.
I have up graded my flight sim computer from Win 10 to Win 11. My computer technician did the free upgrade from Win 10 to 11.
I also have an issue with Fenix Airbus A-320, not recognizing now my login info. I have a help request in with them. I have no other issues within MSFS 2020 with Win11.

Thanks,
Jim Walters

Hi Jim,

In FBW EFB, Settings/ATSU/AOC check you have entered correct SimBrief Pilot ID.

Then click Import SimBrief data.

Also make sure you have linked your Navigraph Account in Settings Navigations & Charts: image

Cheers
Ian

Ian
I have done as requested in the FBW EFB and see nowhere to ensure my Pilot ID is there.
There is absolutely no place therein to find Pilot ID
Jim

Ian
Ok I have found where my Pilot ID needs to be. It was not there, and I have entered it.
Thank you so much for your help and patients.
Jim

Ian
I have done as requested in the FBW EFB and see nowhere to ensure my Pilot ID is there.
There is absolutely no place therein to find Pilot ID
Jim

Hi Jim,

You are welcome. Glad it is resolved.

Hopefully Fenix is also sorted ?

Ian

Yet to hear from Fenix. I believe it’s a licensing issue due to my change from Win 10 to 11 ?

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.